[HOT] WRI forest tracks import in Congo Basin

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:33:06 UTC 2015

Just a comment having done a fair bit of HOT mapping in Cameroon I'm quite
interested in this project.  However my written French is a little rusty
and in some ways I feel a bit isolated from the OSM mappers in Cameroon and
a few mappers on the ground to tag would help enormously.  Also a few GPS
traces on the majors roads would help.  Most roads are fine but cloud cover
meant that there are gaps to say the least.

I note that there are a number of existing roads in OSM that look like
imports that did not seem to align with the high resolution satellite
imagery.

Cheerio John