[HOT] WRI forest tracks import in Congo Basin

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 21:06:45 UTC 2015

Hi Rafael, John,

We got this data opened during the Eurosha project after a nice
collaboration with Pascal Douard of the WRI.

For CAR we decided to set up a TM immediatly because indeed there is no
local community and it is some of the few existing data for that country.
For Cameroon we let this to the local OSM community to decide what to do
with it, because the quality of the data is not that tremendous and there
is already a lot of data on osm.

Altough the workflow on the wiki is maybe a little bit outdated, all info
should be in there. But for more info you of course can ask.

Best greetings,

Jorieke