[HOT] Missing Maps Field Roster

Kate Chapman kate.chapman at hotosm.org
Mon Jan 19 23:43:12 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Today we are launching the Missing Maps Field Roster(1). With the growth of
the Missing Maps Project there is a need to have an existing roster of
people able to teach OSM and mapping as part of the Missing Maps
Project(2). The idea is to have a roster of pre-screen individuals that can
be asked to go assist with Missing Maps projects. Sometimes projects come
up quickly and we wanted to have a fair way to select individuals to go.

To apply please read the qualifications on HOT's website(1) and then send
your CV/resume to apply at hotosm.org and fill out the application form
available here(3).

Best,

-Kate