[HOT] HOT Volunteers

Kristen Egermeier donations at hotosm.org
Tue Jan 20 16:23:30 UTC 2015

Good Morning,

HOT will be participating in the Southern California Linux Expo this February
19th - 22nd, 2015 in Los Angeles, CA at the Hilton LAX.
We are currently looking to find local volunteers to assist and attend the
event- you will get free tickets to the event.
If you are interested in helping HOT with this event please contact Kristen
at apply at hotosm.org.

Here are some details for the run of the event:
SCALE will be begin onFebruary 19th, this day will be dedicated to speaker
sessions for specialty groups.  Exhibitor setup will also be available on
this day beginning at noon.  Friday will also have speaker sessions and the
exhibit halls will open for attendees at 2pm.  Sessions and the exhibit
halls will close down at 6pm.  There will be some evening activities on
Friday night.  Saturday begins at 10am with the keynote and exhibits,
sessions and exhibit halls end at 6pm.  We will have again have some
evening activities on Saturday night.  Sunday begins with the keynote at
10am, exhibit halls open at 10am as well but close down at 2pm.  Sessions
on Sunday go until 5pm.

Thank you,
Kristen Egermeier

SCALE 13X - February 19th - 22nd, 2015