[HOT] Mapping Northern Nigeria ?

S Volk svolk2 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 02:47:20 UTC 2015

Hi Pierre, I definetly agree that it needs to evaluate if it's pertinent and the security to map damages. So I was focusing on basic mapping (residential and ways) in the time I have available. Also many refugees may have fleed to around. All that region around still needs basic mapping, many, many human settlements and their accesses in the images. Thanks, Regards, Sérgio