[HOT] HOT Newsletter - Getting started

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:01:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,

This is a call to all of the people here who organize, participate in,
or are just aware of mapping that is related to HOT mapping.

These mapping efforts could be using the HOT Tasking Manager or other
local groups that you feel fall under the category of humanitarian
mapping using OSM and would be of interest to the HOT community.

I believe that a lot of news about mapping is already shared via a lot
of existing channels like Facebook, twitter, blog posts, etc.

I am collecting links to those sources so someone can review them and
pick up news items to include in a "Whats happening around HOT" type of
newsletter.

So if you could please send me links to groups or social media feeds
that do HOT or HOT like mapping, I will compile them into a "resource
list" for whomever starts the newsletter.

Or if you just want to identify yourself as a contact to check in with
periodically that would be great too.

You can send them directly to me, or share them on this list, whatever
works best for you.

Cheers,
Blake