[HOT] Saturday "Mapternoon" 4th of July Edition - Now and the next 3 to 4 hours

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:39:51 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As you might know Russ Deffner is hosting some informal get-togethers
via HOTs voice server on Saturday afternoons, and one is happening today.

We use the HOT "Mumble" server, you download a simple client (windows,
andriod, ios, linux) and connect and thats it, all the info you need is
here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble

It is just me at the moment, so join on in :)

I think we are going to work on validations today, but everyone is
welcome to join, share, learn, chat and enjoy!

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Blake