[HOT] Customizable OSM editor

Thomas Tolloschek cadderly at lumpaczik.org
Mon Jul 20 19:18:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

Finally the first prototype of the OSM Task Management is finished.
This should provide the backend to manage the database which provides
the data for an automatic configurable editor.

For me it is important that some "volunteers", especially but not
necessary from HOT "officials" ;), have a look into the GUI and give me
a feedback (technical, organizational, usability ...).
My goal is to check if my idea fits into the current workflow, if there
are things that I missed and so on.

Since there are still many things that I want to do before i put the
release officially on git or for download I will provide the link and
other information to all who are interested in a private mail.

Kind regards
Thomas