[HOT] Customizable OSM editor

James Conkling james.lane.conkling at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 19:44:39 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas,

I'd love to checkout what you've whipped up.

Broadly, I'm interested in tools that allow for customizable and easily
deployable HOT/OSM editing environments (ran a project beta test with
OSMLoggingRoads <http://loggingroads.org> this spring)--a TM management GUI
could be a really interesting innovation.