[HOT] HOT Digest, Vol 64, Issue 23

ADEYEMO AYODELE OBA christad92 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 00:33:19 UTC 2015

Re: 1. OSM coverage in Nigeria

Hello,

Thanks Rafael for your efforts to share the progress. I really appreciate
them. Like I mentioned, I am working with a group of guys on
www.opendata.com.ng we are preparing for a launch by the 10th and 11th of
July, 2015 and we have included a mini map-a-thon and an awareness for
humanitarian mapping within the network of our local volunteers and making
humanitarian mapping one of our mandates. We look forward to covering the
south west in a year with good supports.
We will follow up on the link shared and also strive took share them with
our network of individuals.
Thanks,

Regards

Ayodele Oba ADEYEMO
Geogeek, GIS and Mapping Expert, Data Analyst
Open Data Advocate
Twitter: @iyoaye
Facebook : christad92
+2348163174143
 Support project NODA. You can work with us as a volunteer by registering
at www.bit.ly/NodaVolunteer or follow us on Twitter @opendata_ng