[HOT] West African HOT Mapping Tips

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:12:50 UTC 2015

Tangentially, some of us have been working a system to make it easy to publish guides. Still in process, and no instructions. But I think this could be a great place to host Blake's guidelines on West Africa, as well as tips on huts.
http://hotosm.github.io/tracing-guides/guide/kulna.html
https://github.com/hotosm/tracing-guides/
http://hotosm.github.io/tracing-guides/

-Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron