[HOT] validating tiles

Denis Carriere carriere.denis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:55:35 UTC 2015

Very good points you brought up Dan.

I feel very strongly about the #2 point about adding a statistic for
validators, it does take effort to browse the tiles properly. I sometimes
end up adding a few missing buildings or landuse areas if they are only a
few minor missing features.

Hopefully those points can be looked into & developed in the near future
for the Tasking Manager.