[HOT] Validation tools

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun May 3 18:35:52 UTC 2015

John, we would need to routinely query Overpass to query for new contributions for a specific bbox.
We should thinkf further about such validation process. In the meantime, it is certainly possible to export the TM, calculate the bbox and then make Overpass queries.
An other interesting feature with Overpass, it is possible to query for a particular contributor. We then have a complete view of his contribution. If he make constantly the same error, easier maybe to spot and correct.

Pierre