[HOT] JOSM people validating / mapping in Nepal, please run JOSM's validator before finishing a tile

Dave Corley davecorley at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:10:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Just to clarify, josm & id both now validate but it's possible newbies
don't know how to handle the returned errors and just ignore them.

The untagged link in my original email was given as a sample only. There
are also many, many issues with routing, boundaries, waterways, etc etc
etc.

Granted there may be some false positives, but those would be the
exception.

Dave