[HOT] Suggestion to support Newbie development via Validated work

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:28:58 UTC 2015

Unfortunately a number of validated tiles have been identified as not being
of high quality.  Self validation is one of the issues.

The second issue is time, it appears 76% of our new mappers only map for a
day and never return.  We need to make best use of that time so we need
tasks they can do easily with minimal training to get the most out of them.

Cheerio John