[HOT] Save the Date(s): HOT Community Meetings & Note from HOT Interim Executive Director

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sat May 16 15:07:27 UTC 2015

We had a thing called "HOT chats" a while ago:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/HOT_Chats

In fact records indicate we didn't do one of these since 2012. Can't believe it's been that long. Obviously we've had a load of IRC meetings since then, but never a general HOT community gathering like this. I quite liked them, I've been meeting to get the HOT chats happening again.

So I hope you don't mind Tyler, I've listed these two meetings on that page. I know it sounds a bit casual to call this a "HOT chat" and I think this particular meeting will be a more directed a purposeful, but I'm also hoping it can be a re-start of more regular IRC meetings (and we should try a mumble HOT chat too some time)
Harry