[HOT] Save the Date(s): HOT Community Meetings & Note from HOT Interim Executive Director

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sun May 17 17:16:31 UTC 2015

HI everyone, Truly looking forward to our Community Chat this week.

Here is a draft agenda and collaborative note space for our chats. We can
transfer these to the wiki post-meeting:
https://hackpad.com/HOT-Community-Calls-May-2015-XXhlrMpwY4e

Also, see the Community Working Group page and Community Sprints we did
last year :

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Community

Heather

Heather Leson