[HOT] Request for information about common set of tags for HOT

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:55:30 UTC 2015

Hi Stefan,

I plan on starting next week on this topic (I guess that is tomorrow
already :). I know Will is pretty busy in his regular life as well.

I will re-read your original email and the suggestions below and better
review the pages you linked to originally and then hopefully be able to
contribute more coherently after that. I confess I have been a little
scattered these past couple of weeks.

I look forward to working on this with you, thank you for helping.

cheers,
Blake