[HOT] DRAFT- HOT Nepal Response Community Survey

laura brittain l.n.brittain at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:51:07 UTC 2015

This looks great.
I wonder if you'd want to add any questions about difficulties people may have had with the process or software.
For instance JOSM questions.
That was one reason I thought about not continuing to map at first and it's one of the areas I want to give feedback about.
It could be a part of the loss of a lot of contributors, even with ID editor.

I'm available as a trained proofreader if anyone wants another set of eyes. But you probably have enough. :-)

Sent from my iPad