[HOT] step by step recipe for iD bug reporting

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Sun May 24 05:40:43 UTC 2015

Sorry, it is late for me - I always try to offer a solution rather than just shoot something down; I just hadn't got there yet. A little more of my thinking: if we put any sort of 'report bug' link onto the Tasking Manager and it's for reporting more than issues with the TM itself, then we're going to need a lot more discussion (at least with our Activation and Tech Working Groups), so it's great to see some mock-ups, but without more time to really look at the logistics - if it basically sends an email - then that isn't going to fix problems that we will surely get like 'the website is down', how to I get the building plug-in for JOSM, etc.

My 'solution', and just to make sure everyone is aware of the 'official' OSM Help site: https://help.openstreetmap.org/ - we could definitely add a link to there on the TM.

Cheers,
=Russ