[HOT] Reminder: HOT Community Chat today at 15:00 UTC

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Oct 8 12:36:35 UTC 2015

Reminder:

Please join me for a community chat today *Thursday, 8 October at 15:00 UTC*
In your time zone: local time
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HOT+Community+Chat&iso=20151008T11&p1=263&ah=1>

*Location:* Audio call using computer microphone/speakers from anywhere in
the world (with an internet connection)
https://www.uberconference.com/hotosm
Optional dial in number from the US: 805-369-1693 | No PIN needed
Questions can also be submitted via:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.oftc.net/hot

*Agenda:* Discuss some exciting new initiatives HOT is launching in late
2015 and early 2016, gather your ideas and input, and answer any questions
you may have for me in my role as HOT's Executive Director.