[HOT] HOT Community Chat - follow up

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Wed Oct 14 15:21:43 UTC 2015

Hi Rod,

Thanks very much for your comments. The slides were very much placeholders
for a short talk that I gave and discussion that followed (they do not
capture everything). Unfortunately we do not have a recording for this
round but we will make that a priority for future calls so that those who
are unable to attend can listen in later.

Regarding your comment on Moodle - copying in Russ who is leading this
initiative so he can respond with more detail.

Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
email: tyler.radford at hotosm.org