[HOT] Cat-5 Hurricane Patricia heading to Mexican Pacific Coast

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:43:29 UTC 2015

Hi all,

here is the same document translated to spanish that was used during
landslides in Salgar, Colombia (you can copy and adapt):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgDphn6dQMBRWU-psUzc-ieyu3UpRrGTjhOPJ0isSJM/edit?usp=sharing

Rafael, I'm not so expert with imports, just thinking with another hut:
what about if a raster image is created from the data and then used to
create derivate data (by tracing)?  Each image (with points, vectors or
polygons) could be a set of themes --by colors-- (cod, fod or any other
pertinent geospatial object).

Rodolfo, do you think is possible to contact agriculture (or other
private/public) institutions that may have aerial imagery that can be used
for a potential disaster?

There are some field pictures in mapillary that maybe can help:

https://www.mapillary.com/map/search/16.903176634591702/-99.1884312967026/8
(maybe
you can deploy a fast mission with vehicules before hurricane arrives).

Best,

Humberto