[HOT] Cat-5 Hurricane Patricia heading to Mexican Pacific Coast

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 23 12:29:28 UTC 2015

Hi Rodolfo,
As Rafael said, we had problems importing for Nepal. We spent a lot of time in the midlle of a crisis to prepare the data and discuss on the import list, this without any success.
The same with COD/FOD. This cannot in general be imported into OSM.

The best then is to carry all such data available and create layers to overlay over OSM. Not the ideal, but the best solution to operate when a disaster surge.

Pierre