[HOT] Beta Release of the Redeveloped Export Tool

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Thu Sep 24 08:00:41 UTC 2015

Hey Brad and the rest of the HOTties,

Please find the notes of the Beta release
<https://github.com/hotosm/osm-export-tool2/wiki/Beta-Release> on the
GitHub wiki, which includes details of the changes between versions of the
Export Tool.

Similarly notes were released for the Alpa release
<https://github.com/hotosm/osm-export-tool2/wiki/Alpha-Release> which can
also be found on the GitHub wiki. This is where we will host information
about the final changes for the Live release on Monday the 28th September.

Cheers,

Mhairi

--
Mhairi O'Hara