[HOT] Fwd: Mapping in Sardinia with the Tasking Manager

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Wed Apr 6 14:38:10 UTC 2016

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for your message and congratulations!

We'd be happy to help promote. Include @hotosm in your tweets or let us
know once you have blog posts written.

I'd also be curious to know more about the USB key you've developed and if
it could be something that might be useful on a wider scale.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director