[HOT] landuse/cover import in Cameroon?

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Thu Feb 4 13:10:10 UTC 2016

Hi Frederik,

Here is something I kind of remember from a recent thread on a OSM list,
about mapping in Africa - even if it was in another country, that could
explain what you observed: before going into the field to collect ground
data for mapping individual buildings, some teams first map roughly the
residential blobs from satellite imagery, to then have some positioning
references when they'll be in the field.

Best regards,

Jean-Guilhem

--
"On ne m’ôtera pas de l’idée que, pendant la dernière guerre mondiale,
de nombreux juifs ont eu une attitude carrément hostile à l’égard du