[HOT] how newer mappers can help a lot with the validation process

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 23:25:09 UTC 2016

I can't think of a case where a validator would need any special
instructions for a project that aren't the same as supplied to a mapper.

I feel there is a requirement for guidelines for validators but these are
more general, and I've sent you a copy as a separate email since they
haven't been translated into polically correct jargon so I don't feel they
are appropiate for the general list.

Thare are a number of ways that validation is looked upon.  The project
manager's view through the training courses has a different emphasis than
the way I look at it which is more from the data quality side.  Catching
and preventing errors by new mappers rather than fixing work that was done
a year ago.

Cheerio John