[HOT] Subject: Re: how newer mappers can help a lot with the validation process

Andrew Patterson andrewvhp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:54:00 UTC 2016

John

For a task devoted to buildings ony, I would agree with you, but I think
that highways are more of an issue.  In mapping I have been conscious of
picking up on a high way coming into my task area which has been tagged at
a level with which I disagree - or which doesn't seem to match with the
feature running across my task area.  Is the validation of a highways
network done as a separate exercise?  I would not feel competent to deal
with that at the moment,

Andrew

--
Andrew Patterson

The information contained in this e-mail and any
files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee
only.