[HOT] Launching MapSwipe

Tim Waters chippy2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:30:55 UTC 2016

Hi Pete, folks,

Mapswipe sounds interesting and I look forward to hearing the
interview on the BBC when I can. I'm also looking forward to using it ( if
it works with my old phone). Can it also work without a phone, on a tablet
for example?

Will some screenshots of the application or an online tutorial with
pictures be available on the website from Friday? I'm wanting to share
the exciting news and promote the app and a picture tells a thousand
words.

Cheers,

Tim