[HOT] OSM Fiji linked with U-Report for TC Winston response

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue May 10 22:39:33 UTC 2016

Hi Kate,

U-Report looks great, there are probably others that can give you better assistance, but I’m wondering if some of the errors are related to the 180th meridian? You might find some of the information you need on one of these pages: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/180th_meridian or http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Fiji

I also don’t do much editing of political boundaries, but I’m sure if something needs fixed – it can be. Maybe a little more information on the exact nature of the ‘errors’ and someone can provide more details.

Thank you,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

 <mailto:Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner at hotosm.org