[HOT] JOSM for HOT can someone point me at a basic, tutorial?

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:06:14 UTC 2016

I was being lazy and didn't want to search through a hundred tutorials to
find what was needed.  I wanted something fairly quickly to correct someone
who was mapping iD fairly quickly and productively but was making classic
mistakes that JOSM catches.  I gave him some feedback and they seem to have
settled down now.

The written one in French works well, its easy to translate to other
languages.  The mappers I seem to be dealing with first language is not
English, French or Spanish so the videos aren't quite so useful.

Cheerio John