[HOT] [Hot-francophone] Haïti : CNIGS aerial cover / couverture aérienne du CNIGS

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Tue Oct 25 22:07:33 UTC 2016

Hi Pierre,

As you may notice, I did not copy the francophone list on my reply to
Jean-Guilhem.

With regards to respecting each other and keeping peace, please let me
know if you feel any of my messages are found offensive - that is
certainly not my intention. I reached out for coordination, so it
sounds like we're trying to do the same thing.

To address your moderation concerns of the HOT list, as I suggested,
it would be great if you could help drafting a governance proposal to
discuss with the humanitarian OSM communities.

Thanks!

Cristiano