[HOT] Showcases - What has been done with HOT's effort

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Thu Oct 27 19:24:06 UTC 2016

Hi Milo, we're looking to showcase good work that has had a demonstrated
positive impact from across our community (whether HOT staff, voting
member, community member/local OSM community leader, etc.). We took the
same approach for our annual report -- some of the projects featured were
volunteer-run and not funded by HOT (see for example Zambia
https://hotosm.org/annual_report )

So feel free to add ideas! As Felix mentioned, the key is humanitarian or
socio-economic development impact using map data in line with our mission.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director