[HOT] Hurricane Newton- Hitting today in Mexico (Baja California Sur and Sonora)

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 00:58:02 UTC 2016

Hi Hot team

Hurricane Newton is hitting  Baja California Sur and the state of Sonora.
Besides the harm that a hurricane can cause there are big risks of flooding
in different areas.

A colleague in the OpenStreetMap community in Mexico, Alberto Chung (cc)
reacted in advance and prepared the following Task to start mapping the
area. Please find the task below.

http://52.41.11.193/osmtm/project/3#task/110

Thanks in advance for your support!

Miriam