[HOT] Mapping buildings something to think about

Phil (The Geek) Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Tue Apr 11 10:13:29 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,

One things for sure - you should never be able to upload anything from ID that is untagged. As for buildings I use both JOSM and ID. I think it just requires good instructions for either system. You get into a rhythm with either system so for me it comes back to good instruction as early as possible. I know some of my first attempts were hopeless as I didn't read anything, just plugged away. Hopefully I have gone back and corrected most.

Cheers - Phil - relative newbie (tastrax)