[HOT] Buildings and HOT's reputation in OSM

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:05:09 UTC 2017

Can this be packaged up in a format that cynical OSM mappers can absorb?

I'm thinking not glossy with smiling faces but a note in their OSM diary
that we can draw to the attention of OSMWEEKLY.  Possibly through a post on
the osmtalk titled something like "local mapping after HOT"?

Compose it in a word processor first.

ie get the local mapper to tell the tale of how working with HOT / MSF led
to other things.

This I think is worth it's weight in gold and many brownie points.

Thanks John