[HOT] [Osmf-talk] [hotosm-membership] Re: Code of Conduct Reminder

Tejay Marsh Tejayma at co.cumberland.nj.us
Fri Dec 15 19:20:48 UTC 2017

The reason I joined this listserv was so that users could help each other with issues and problems they faced while helping to create maps for countries that don’t have the capabilities themselves. Out of the other listservs I am a part of, this one is by far the most troublesome, just like Milo said.

Since we are all individual HOT users and helpers with our own organizations that we represent, I agree that basic etiquette and common decency is necessary. However, I don’t believe a COC is automatically the answer.

We are all just trying to help see projects get completed. There’s no need for internal bickering among volunteers.