[HOT] [Osmf-talk] Dale Kunce (OSM, OSMF and HOT US Inc president) on [OSMF] mailing list: "a viper pit of racism and misogyny"; a statement which minimally calls for answers and facts

Marc Farra marcfarra at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:51:28 UTC 2017

Nicolas,

What are you asking for exactly? Are you asking for a member code of conduct governing the OSMF mailing list that can extend to a third party service? Or maybe that we should be in the business of censoring Dale’s right to express his opinions on a third party service? Please clarify what you expect the community to do because I’m confused here.

Cheers,
Marc