[Imports-us] A proposal for handling the tiger realignment

Eric Fischer enf at pobox.com
Sat Aug 10 20:39:24 UTC 2013

I think you're right that in areas where people are willing to do manual
review, it should be very aggressive about picking up absolutely everything
that can be picked up and letting the reviewer fix the parts that are
wrong. (But if JOSM isn't a good tool for that kind of review, what is?)

Do you have a good sense for what minimum size (either in area or nodes) an
unedited area should be in order to be a candidate for automatic
realignment without review?

Eric