[Imports] Bulk Upload import error

Mike N. niceman at att.net
Wed Aug 12 05:34:10 BST 2009

Update on this - I vaguely remembered in another script seeing a smaller
number of nodes for each diff to avoid an error.  So I reduced the diff set
size from 1000 to 500, and the file uploaded.

   Should I close the ticket?   I'd still be interested in slogging through
the code to see if I spot anything if I can get a traceback.

  Thanks,

  Mike