[Imports] How to run Java shp-to-osm?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:16:03 BST 2010

lol

The page about Guidelines is still rather long and a little ambiguous.
 It's on my list to try to make it a little more clear.   But that
wont be after the license change.

 http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Guidelines#Use_a_dedicated_user_account

I could respond more... but i'd rather not until i'm ready to actually
edit the page.

Cool
Have fun,

Cheers,