[Imports] Problems uploading Burundi boundaries data

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 06:24:41 BST 2011

DevSeed confirmed permission to contribute AfriCover to OSM.

"Craig von Hagen at Africover and Alex Lugadiru at DEPHA deserve special thanks for their willingness to allow us to contribute the shapefiles
to the OSM dataset"

http://developmentseed.org/blog/2009/apr/22/thousands_of_miles_added_open_street_map

== Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron