[Imports] Converting Fairfax County, Virginia government Shapefile of streets to OSM

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 21:58:28 GMT 2011

HI Josh,

Thanks for posting the data to Koordinates.com :0)

http://koordinates.com/search/?q=Fairfax%20County#@nc=&z=10&c=38.83844%2C-77.28518&e=&f=&l=3189%2C3998%2C3999&mt=MAP

So if your using the OSM/GoogleMaps hack, you can easily view the data over
the map & see what's missing.

& thanks for making the .osm file for it.  It can/will be injected into
CommonMap API so it's easy to look at.  (However, volunteers are welcome to
step forward)

Cheers,
Sam