[Imports] Importing Data from OpenTopography and EarthScope

Daniel Lee lee at isi-solutions.org
Fri May 6 22:28:36 BST 2011

Hi there,

Thanks for the tip. I've talked now directly with the OpenTopography people
and they're happy with it, so now the next steps will be getting the import
underway and writing it up on the wiki  :)

Daniel

--

B.Sc. Daniel Lee

Geschäftsführung für Forschung und Entwicklung

ISIS - International Solar Information Solutions

Deutschhausstr. 10

35037 Marburg

Festnetz: +49 6421 379 6256

Mobil: +49 176 6127 7269