[Imports] Paso Robles building footprints import

Joe Larson joe at joelarson.com
Sat May 26 18:21:04 UTC 2012

I failed to Reply-to-all in the email I replied directly to Paul, here it is below:

Well Paul, you can't please all the people all the time. I did take quite thorough steps throughout this process, perhaps not enough in your opinion…and I've learned from it. This is my local community, the data is relevant to me and the City/County which I helped and serve - and continue to. I fixed my own mistakes and the import is complete. _ joe