[Imports] Baltimore city buildings import

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Thu Apr 11 17:20:34 UTC 2013

do you have any prospect of getting address data? it's strongly recommended
to conflate address data with building foot prints before importation.
the workload
to import the two data sets separately is dramatically higher than the
case where
you can pull them together into one import.

you may want to take this up on the mailing list for the US imports
committee.
we also hold a google hangout every other week to discuss these sorts of
things.