[Imports] Import of UNICEF health facilities data for Central African Republic

Filip Rosenkranc frosenkranc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:49:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

we are coming back to you with a proposition to import UNICEF data for
health facilities for half of the Central African Republic. We obtained the
data during our EUROSHA mission in CAR which had to end prematurely in
December.

We converted the data into an OSM format and created a wiki page describing
the plan and all the details:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import_CAR_UNICEF_FOSA
We are ready for questions, suggestions for improvements and opinions if
the data can imported.

If you would like to see an example of an OSM file to upload, I can send it
to you by mail. If it should be placed on the Wiki page I will happy for a
tip on which server I could place it.

All the best
For the EUROSHA CAR team
Filip