[Imports] Sardinia Imports

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Nov 21 18:19:27 UTC 2013

Hello, I have a few initial questions

-          What tagging will be used

-          What scripts will be used

-          What methods will be used to conflate with existing data

-          What changeset tags will be used

-          If multiple people are importing this data, how will they
coordinate

-          If it is necessary to pause the imports, how will this be
communicated to the people importing

-          Which datasets are you currently consulting on importing

Could you provide an English translation of the last paragraph of
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/7/77/Autorizzazione_sardegna_openstr
eetmap.pdf