[Imports] Mali pharmacies, import from Feb 2013

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:13:46 UTC 2013


I just got aware of an import done in February 2013, which seems it went
wrong (I wrote to the user and he told me that apparently the dataset
provided by a tier organization working with HOT team had a bad format or
wrong localization).

The node in question that caught my attention is this one:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/node/2163840618  (wonder what
source=Bing means in this context ;-) ).

My suggestion would be to revert the whole dataset (or better those object
still in version 1), as a wrong pharmacy is probably worse than no pharmacy
at all in the map (in the latter case you'd ask someone where the next
pharmacy is, while in the first case you might be misled by the map).

cheers,
Martin
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/attachments/20131009/d97657bc/attachment.html>


More information about the Imports mailing list